PLANT-BASED VEGAN PROTEIN POWDER FOR OPTIMAL GUT HEALTH AND BALANCED SKIN.
So much more than a traditional protein powder, this power-packed plant-based vegan protein powder formula awakens your senses and revitalizes your body with a blend of supergreens, superfoods, fiber, antioxidants and Clean Clinical Vitamins™.
A healthy body, and healthy skin, starts in the gut. When the gut flora is out of balance (due to diet, antibiotic use, lifestyle choices and environment), the result can be breakouts, skin redness, dermatitis, stomach and digestion issues, increased cholesterol, anxiety, depression, obesity and chronic pain. That’s where prebiotics (acts like food for probiotics) and probiotics (good bacteria that keeps the bacteria in the gut in check) come in, which are superstar ingredients in our nutritious supergreens-, superfruits- and superfoods-rich protein powder that rebalances the body from the inside out.
Providing long-lasting energy and a dose of fiber, the plant-based antioxidant and anti-inflammatory-packed formula limits internal inflammation, in turn helping to improve skin clarity, redness and imperfections.
This easy-to-digest formula doesn’t come with many of the negative effects that are typically found in other protein powders, including bloating, cramping and an upset stomach. Plus, PlantYourDay also improves digestion, mental clarity and immunity.
Rebalance from the inside to look better on the outside.
- Formulated with organic pumpkin and pea protein and prebiotics and probiotics
- 110 calories, 17 grams of protein, 1 gram of sugar, 2 grams of fat
- pH balancing and alkalizing
- A delicious chocolate flavor
- Doubles as a meal replacement when fruit, milk or other ingredients are added
Quantity: 12 servings
How to use:
- Take this in the A.M.
- Mix two scoops of powder with milk or almond milk and enjoy. PlantYourDay can also be added to hot coffee or used in your favorite recipes.
- We do not advise taking supplements during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you are currently taking medication please consult with your GP prior to taking Hush & Hush.