The perfect skin resurfacing agent for the redness- and rosacea-prone, this masque utilizes natural enzymatic exfoliants to gently dissolve the buildup of dead skin cells that dull the surface of the skin. It infuses skin with protective antioxidants and vitamins that nourish and promote healthy looking skin.
Physician formulated for
- Sensitive and irritated skin
- Aging skin
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Oily or acne-prone skin
- Gently exfoliating post-peel or post-operative skin
How to use:
- Apply hydrating enzyme masque liberally to cleansed skin for 5-30 minutes.
- Rinse with tepid water, followed by a cold splash.
- May be used daily for extremely dull skin to immediately reveal radiant skin.
- For an at-home facial, apply AGELESS total resurfacing masque, massage briefly, and apply a generous amount of VITAL C hydrating enzyme masque on top. Leave on 15 minutes and rinse.