Skin Veg (45ml) is your super juice pre-serum that’s powered by fruit + veg extracts galore to tick off your skin’s 5-a-day. Expect instant hydration station with long-term benefits (hello brighter + plumper skin!) after your skin slurps up Skin Veg’s replenishing recipe. It’s enriched with hyaluronic acid, a humectant hero that attracts + retains moisture, a pro-collagen peptide to diminish fine lines + wrinkles, and a polyhydroxy acid (PHA) to assist deeper penetration of the serums that follow. That’s all combined with fruit, veg + botanical extracts to arm skin with an antioxidant defence, which counteracts the harmful effects of free radicals.
Veg + fruit you ask? Turns out our body and skin are pretty similar–they both require protein, good fats, vegetables + fruit to source the amino acids, vitamins and essential fatty acids needed to function at their best. We added PHA to the mix, a second-generation alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), for a dash of exfoliation that’s gentle enough for every day. Our ultra-lightweight + skin-soothing Skin Veg is the 02 in the KeyFour.
A hydrating, brightening pre-serum + penetrant enhancer that helps your rock star ingredients sing, it’s suitable for all hoomans in the AM + PM.
A face, neck + eye serum in one, apply from the nipples up or mix a healthy dose into your foundation to reveal instant skin luminosity–ooh-la-la!
Rock star ingredients:
· Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide:reduces the depth + appearanceof fine lines, wrinkles + “drinkles” (aka wrinkles caused by dehydration)
· Sodium hyaluronate:low molecular weight hyaluronic acid to instantly +deeply hydrate the skin
· Gluconolactone: a PHA (polyhydroxy acid) to assist product absorption+ gently exfoliate the skin for rock star ingredients to show their true talents
· Fruit + veg extracts: soothing, nourishing + antioxidant in nature–the skin is an organ® and should be treated as such
· quorice root extract: a brightening botanical ingredient + antioxidant
Who It’s For:
•All hoomans–regardless of skin type, including mamas-to-be
•Dry or dehydrated skin–say “hiya” to hyaluronic acid
•Irritated, flaky, red skin–free from fragrances + drying alcohols, it’s full of skin-soothers
•Oily or congested skin–non-comedogenic and anti-inflammatory, your skin craves moisture too
•Those looking to tackle fine lines and wrinkles–with antioxidants + a pro-collagen peptide, you’re sorted
•Those seeking healthy-looking, balanced skin–it’ll hydrate + improve skin clarity
•Dry, dehydrated, dull eye area–it’s an eye serum too, so bring it around your peepers