Sally Cleanse is a 2% salicylic acid treatment cleanser, the highest concentration of salicylic acid permitted in a skincare product in the EU. Sally is a powerful ally and should be used in moderation, up to three times a week alongside an inactive cleanser like PreProbiotic Cleanse.
Sally Cleanse exfoliates the skin effectively with no scrubs, no grit, to help tackle spots, blackheads, oiliness, and uneven skin. It is formulated for those who produce excess oil, and those who suffer from blackheads, whiteheads and lumps and bumps in any form across the entire body.
- Very oily skin, blackheads & congestion, keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) and bacne – use on your body
- Not suitable if you have sensitive skin & not suitable for pregnancy
HOW TO USE
- Use PM every 3rd night after pre-cleansing.
- Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms.
- Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions.
- After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or the Cleanse Off Mitt®.
To use Sally Cleanse as a Spot-Zapper:
- Apply directly to spots, leave for three minutes and remove.
To use Sally Cleanse as a Micro-Mask:
- Massage Sally Cleanse into cleansed skin, leave for 2 minutes and remove. We recommend that you do this once a week, maximum!
- Use Sally as a wash-off Spot-Zapper or as a Micro-Mask. If you’re oily-skinned or prone to any form of congestion anywhere, whether it be blackheads of keratosis pilaris (chicken skin), Sally is your new best friend.