Works to rebalance and regulate the natural rhythm of cellular proliferation, fight free radicals, and support the skin in-between professional treatments.
Revitosin works to regulate, rebuild and strengthen the skin, bringing the skin back into balance. A powerful blend of vitamin A’s help to regulate cell proliferation, the flow of oil and encourage RNA which prevents cell degeneration. A very versatile formulation, Revitosin is suitable for acne, pigmentation, ageing, scarring and stretch marks.
- Normalises abnormal cell division
- Works alongside growth receptors
- Reduces sebum production
- Promotes skin rejuvenation
- Promotes healthy skin cells
- Restores balance to the skin
- Inhibits the formation of melanin
- Reduces P.Acne bacteria
- Promotes collagen
- Increases cell turnover
- Strengthens and rebuilds the skin
How to Apply:
- Apply directly after cleansing pm only
- Apply a layer to clean and dry skin on alternate nights until the skin has acclimatised, then apply nightly. Do not use Herb and Mineral Mist or Acu Mist when using Revitosin
- During the day DMK SPF15 or SPF50+ must be used to protect the skin.
*Not suitable during pregnancy*
Please note: Some clients may experience an initial sensitivity to Revitosin such as redness and slight irritation. If this occurs do not use Revitosin until the skin has calmed. Re-introduce again but only twice a week and build the frequency of application slowly. During long-term daily application of Revitosin, a change in skin colour may become noticeable and the skin may look and feel dehydrated and wrinkled until the dead skin lifts off. This is completely normal. Once the skin sheds, underneath will be a younger more radiant skin.