Herbal Pigment Oil is a hydrating oil that helps to brighten, smooth and strengthen the skin, whilst protecting against dehydration.
When combined with Herb & Mineral Mist it imitates the skins natural barrier to repair reactive and fragile skin. It is ideal for darker complexions, skin prone to hyper-pigmentation and skin exhibiting pigmentation or environmental damage. This versatile oil also smoothes and exfoliates making it perfect for dark circles around the eyes, dark patches on the knees and elbows, raised scars, dry lips and cuticles.
- Helps to soften and break down dry, scaly areas
- Lightens areas of pigmentation
- Good for pigmentation on the body also suitable for raised pigmented scars.
- Excellent for dark patches on the knees, elbows
- Smooths and brightens scar tissue
- Use around the eyes with Vitamin C to help the dark obvious circles. Especially good on Indian, Asian and darker skin tones.
- Can be used on the lips if dark rough and scaly.
- Can also be mixed into the crèmes to help brighten skin and provides additional nutrients and lipid barrier.
How to Apply:
- Apply two-four drops straight after DMK serums.
- Spray with Herb & Mineral Mist and lightly work into the skin, up under the eyes and into the neck or problem areas.
- For keloid scars apply two-three times a day without the Herb & Mineral Mist.