A CLINICALLY-PROVEN HAIR GROWTH SUPPLEMENT.
Whether you’re experiencing the first signs of hair changes or have been dealing with less-than-perfect hair for a while, be it the cause of aging, environmental factors, hormonal changes, or stress, DeeplyRooted feeds the body with the nutrients it needs to shift the hair out of the resting phase and back in to the growing phase.
Healthy hair starts at the root, and this daily nutraceutical creates the perfect foundation to encourage stronger, longer, thicker hair. Strengthen strands that have become weak, damaged, and resistant to normal growth caused by over styling, hormonal changes and the aging process. DeeplyRooted is a holistic approach to hair health that counts Clean Clinical Vitamins™, amino acids, and fruit and botanical extracts as key ingredients.
Make no mistake, our supercharged advanced complex is suitable for both men and women, restoring life to thin, aging hair, to make every day a good hair day. You’ll see a difference.
This complete hair health supplement harnesses the power of proven vitamins, minerals, botanicals and patented ingredients to stop thinning hair and hair loss in its tracks. Powered by true, transparent science, DeeplyRooted is clinically proven to help grow new hair and improve the overall health of the hair.
- In clinical studies, 91% of subjects reported improved overall hair growth
- Key ingredients help block the root causes of hair thinning and hair loss
- Encourages hair to grow thicker, longer, stronger, and more voluminous
- Maintains the overall health of the hair and scalp
- Suitable for women and men
- Strengthens weak hair by nourishing the follicle
- Defends against hair loss by promoting scalp health
- Creates thicker, shinier hair with better density
- Combats the underlying causes of thin, weak, and aging hair
Quantity: 120 capsules (1 month supply)
How to use:
- As a dietary supplement, adults take four capsules daily preferably with a meal or as recommended by a physician.
- We do not advise taking supplements during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you are currently taking medication please consult with your GP prior to taking Hush & Hush