Works to smooth and soften, dry and cracked skin on the hands, feet and other problematic areas.
Calerase is designed to smooth and soften calloused, dry and cracked skin, and works excellently in conjunction with DMK’s MediPedi®treatment.
DMK Calerase Créme is a very effective hand and foot creme designed for calloused, dry, cracked sore heels and skin. Its strong desquamating properties minimise dry and dead skin leaving the skin repaired, hydrated, and smooth. DMK Calerase Créme can be used as a nourishing cuticle cream and is the perfect product for intensively moisturising dry knees and elbows, the upper arms and legs as well as ingrown hairs on the bikini line. It can be used on calloused or cracked skin on hands, feet and other places on the body. It is recommended for those concerned with corns and dry cuticles.
*Not suitable during pregnancy*
The CALERASE Formula can Help / Remove:
- Cracked Heels
- Rough, Dry Hard Skin Build-up
- Dark Pigmented Areas
- Any Fungal or Bacterial Infections
How to use:
- For calloused or severely cracked hands or feet, apply liberally to the areas of concern and work the cream into the skin, occlude overnight with gloves or socks.
- For all other areas of concern, apply a liberal layer and massage into the skin.
- Not suitable during pregnancy