Fight acne, irritated and inflamed skin, such as rosacea, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, ageing and scarring, to name but a few, with the DMK Beta Gel.
DMK’s signature transdermal serum is packed with potent beta-glucan, plus vitamins B and C for maximum performance. Beta-glucan has been shown to stimulate the skin’s inbuilt immune system and also works as a potent antioxidant against destructive free radicals that cause premature ageing. Beta Gel serum can help reduce swelling, redness and inflammation almost immediately by boosting the skin’s immune defence system, allowing healthier skin cells to fight back. Beta Gel can be used on burns, sunburn, sutures, scars, eczema, acne and rosacea skins, broken skin and for pre and post-operative surgery. Beta Gel is especially beneficial for slow-healing wounds.
Benefits of using DMK Beta Gel:
- Repairs the immune function of the skin cells
- Reduces swelling and irritation
- Reduces Inflammation
- Stimulates collagen production
- Combats lines and wrinkles, loss of skin firmness and elasticity
- Softens rough and scaly skin
Please note: Beta gel is a highly versatile formulation designed to heal and repair a vast range of skin conditions and is paired with DMK Direct Delivery Vitamin C for outstanding results. These two products together form an integral part of DMK homecare products.
How to use:
- Apply a thin layer morning and evening to cleansed skin and massage in.
- Follow with DMK Direct Delivery Vitamin C and follow your additional DMK skincare products.
- Can be applied directly onto sutures or wounds.